Saturday, 5 September 2015

Who doesn't love bunting?

In all my nineteen years of living on this planet I have yet to meet someone who doesn't like a bit of bunting! It's just so pretty and really brightens up a room, what's not to love about that? 
My Nana had asked me a few weeks ago if I could make her some bunting to frame one of the windows in her house. Since I'm leaving for uni on Friday I thought I should get a move on and make some!


I ended up making two sets in the end...one for my Nana and the other for me to take away to uni to decorate the kitchen with since uni halls can sometimes be quite plain and boring.(I'm going into 2nd year but my friends and I decided just to live in halls for another year!)


The bunting with the navy binding is for my uni kitchen and the white is for my Nana.


Bunting is super simple to make and the results are always so satisfying! Just look at how pretty it is!


I hope you're having a lovely weekend!
-Shannon xo

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love it. Have been meaning to make some for such a long time. It will look lovely in your student kitchen. Safe journey and carry on blogging. Xo

    ReplyDelete