Thursday, 3 September 2015

My Favourite Place

Before the summer if someone were to ask me about my favourite place in Northern Ireland I would have a pretty hard time answering them. It's not that I particularly dislike Northern Ireland it's just that there aren't many places that I am in love with...if it's possible to be in love with a place?
Over the summer however, I fell in love haha. I Fell in love with a place that is now definitely on my list of favourite places in the world! 


This is Mount Stewart, a National Trust property in County Down, Northern Ireland. I have been here a few times in the past but for some reason when I visited again this summer it just sort of captured me. I know it sounds cheesy but I don't know how else to describe it...


This 18th Century house really is grand and has many different gardens and even a lake to wander round and explore.


I think the reason why I love it here so much is because I can escape. When you wander around the gardens you feel so secluded and far away from the rest of the world but in a good way...I forget everything that's going on in my life for a little while and it's honestly the best feeling.




If you're ever in the area and get a chance to visit this place you absolutely must! It's just so pretty and magical looking! 

I hope you're having a good week :)
-Shannon xo

1 comment:

  1. I clicked here from mum's blog. I know the feeling, when s place is just right! Mine is what was my grandmothers holiday cottage on a Norwegian island. It's my cousin's home now but he is very generous in letting any of the extended family stay!

    ReplyDelete