Sunday, 6 September 2015

Crawfordsburn Country Park

I never used to like country parks...I don't know why but they just never really did it for me. Over the years though I have come to appreciate their beauty and now actually get quite excited at the thought of going to explore a forest or woodland area! 

Over the weekend my family and I went to have a wee wander around Crawfordsburn Country Park. We hadn't been there in years and since the sun was shining (which is a rare occurrence here) we thought we better make the most of it!



Despite not really knowing what to expect, we happily marched into the forest singing One Direction (as it had just been playing in the car) and were really pleasantly surprised at how pretty the place was!







How cool is this bridge? It reminds me of something that you would see in a movie like Jurassic Park for some reason haha..

You've probably noticed by now that I love a good macro shot so of course I had to throw one in this post ;)



In my family we also like silly shots so here are a few of the ones we took!





We also managed to get a few nice ones...



...just about!

I hope you enjoyed this post! See you again soon :)
-Shannon xo



1 comment: