Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Absolute Chaos

So...my life is in a state of complete and utter chaos right now...well...to be honest that's a bit of an exaggeration. It's more just my room that is chaos but since it's the space where I spend many hours of my day it can start to affect me emotionally when things aren't quite right!

Just take a look at the state it was in a couple of hours ago!


And look at the state I was in haha!


As you can see most of my clothes are not even in my suitcase! Over the weekend I had started to pack my clothes and I had managed to keep things generally quite tidy, however today I needed something that turned out to be at the very bottom of the case and since I'm not very good at looking for things patiently or neatly, I ended up pretty much unpacking the entirety of my suitcase!


I'm flying over to Derby on Friday for my second year of uni and you would think that because I won't be a newbie this year I would be a little less nervous and anxious. Well it turns out I'm a lot more nervous than what I thought I would be. I've been finding it really hard to get to sleep the past couple of nights and I've even started to break out a little. It's probably because uni is on my mind more or less 24/7 now and I'm feeling a mixture of emotions. Don't get me wrong though, I am also super excited! I can't wait to see my friends again (who are basically like my second family) and get back to student life! 
I think I'll feel a lot better once I have everything packed and organised again! Only 3 more sleeps!

-Shannon xo



No comments:

Post a Comment